About FCM Philippines
Our network partner
- In July 2009, FCM Travel Solutions established a partnership agreement with local travel management company, TravelPeople Ltd. Inc. (TPLI)
- The company has been consistently acknowledged as one of the top travel industry performers in the Philippines, both in terms of business volume and service integrity.
- TPLI has gained substantial experience working with domestic and international companies in the management of corporate and leisure travel. It also specialises in marine crew travel, passenger cruise sales, shore excursion operation, destination management, and event management such as team-building activities.
- In November 2010, TPLI saw the opportunity to make its offering even more highly specialized by managing the marine travel business, and delegating all corporate and leisure travel to its newly-acquired company, First Metro Travel Inc (FMTI). FMTI has been operating in the Philippines since 1969 as Thomas Cook Travel. It was originally a partnership between Smith Bell & Company and the Thomas Cook Group of UK. In 1986, a leading local bank, Metrobank, gained control of the company by acquiring majority share. The company was later renamed as Travelex before taking the name First Metro Travel. After TravelPeople entered into a share purchase agreement with Metrobank, it was decided that the new entity will be named TravelServices Inc.
- The company's excellent relationships with industry partners ensure cost-competitive and efficient travel solutions for all clients.
- The head office is located in Makati City, the heart of business activity in Metro Manila. There are two branches located in Laguna and Cebu, and in-plant offices with some corporate clients.
FCM Philippines offers an extensive range of travel and expense management services including:
- Travel reservations - flights, cruises, hotels, rail, car rental and transfers
- Assistance with visas, passports and travel insurance
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Service Level Agreements with clear performance metrics
- Multiple options for best fare on all itineraries
- Regular business intelligence reports
- Account management
- Assistance in establishing travel policy/Compliance to client's travel policy
- Executive leisure and personal trips
- Meetings, incentives, conferences and events.